Wednesday, 30 March 2011
Tuesday, 29 March 2011
Nicely-Nicely Johnson – Adam Biggs
Benny Southstreet – Ryan Anderson
Rusty Charlie – Myles Osborn-Banton
Sarah Brown – Georgina Hendry
Agatha Abernathy – Rebecca Goldie
Harry The Horse – Gregory Birkes
Lt. Brannigan – Sam Barton
Nathan Detroit – Luke Saunders
Angie the Ox – Gwilym Temple
Miss Adelaide – Eve Norris
Sky Masterson – Edd Bird
Mimi – Jade White
General Cartwright – Adriana Perucca
Big Jule – Georgina Smith-Blacker
Don't worry if you haven't got one of these roles - the chorus plays an integral part in any musical theatre production, and several smaller speaking roles will also be cast during the two weeks of Stage Experience.
Now, back to filing all your forms! Phew. It's hard work this producing lark...
Monday, 28 March 2011
First of all - thank you so so much to everyone who came along to the open auditions yesterday! There were 178 of you in total and you were all fantastic (I was a little jealous of you all learning those dance steps so quickly! Grrr.) We're in the process of sorting out all the paperwork and we'll be in touch very soon with all the cast details and information on the next steps.
In the meantime, keep working on those jazz hands...
Wednesday, 2 March 2011
Very excited to be able to announce that open auditions for a part in the 2011 Stage Experience production of Guys and Dolls Jr will be held on Sunday 27th March, here at the New Theatre Oxford.
All the information can be found here http://ow.ly/46usz but to sum up:
- You must be aged between 8 and 18 on the date that Stage Experience starts - Sunday 7th August 2011
- No prepared pieces needed - everyone will be taught a song and dance routine on the day
- Remember to fill in an audition form and a waiver form, and bring them with you on the day, along with a recent passport photo
- Those with surnames beginning with the letters A - L should turn up for 9.00am; those with surnames beginning with the letters M - Z should turn up for 1.00pm
- The tech team interviews will take place on the same day, at 1.30pm. Fill in the forms, bring them along with your passport photo and enjoy a casual group interview with the lovely Sarah and Jon
- This year we are also offering 4 work placements for those aged 18 - 22 in the form of assistant roles. To apply, download a form from the website and submit it before Monday 4th April
Right, that's enough admin - LET'S GET EXCITED! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!