Monday 12 July 2010

Co-ordinating everything...

Name: Gill Baines


Role: Co-ordinator



About: I started working at the New Theatre at the age of 16, when it was known as the Apollo. Since then I have completed my degree in Musical Theatre, and have worked for a number of theatre companies in the UK and the USA in many different capacities. I enjoyed working on Stage Experience’s production of Bugsy Malone in 2008, and on the theatre master classes in 2009, so I can’t wait to get started with Fame!



First musical ever seen: The first musical I ever saw was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.


Favourite song from a musical: Ooooh, so many to choose from! I love to listen to ‘Rose’s Turn’ from Gypsy, and I love singing ‘Movie in My Mind’ from Miss Saigon.

No comments:

Post a Comment